Checking my email is like checking my weight. Both are depressing. That's why I tend to avoid doing either.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to Blooming Psycho's Funhouse. I have bipolar disorder. The stuff I write about may be disturbing. If you like your world to be all happy happy joy joy all the time, move along. Because the harsh realities here will probably upset you. If you are a troll, move along. Because I have no use for you. If you are a cool person with an open mind, you are welcome anytime.
Checking my email is like checking my weight. Both are depressing. That's why I tend to avoid doing either.
Posted by Unknown at 9:04 PM

I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!
2 comments:
I'm just glad bill collectors don't get your e-mail address!:)
Hey I have been missing your writing. Hope you are doing OK. I think of you frequently. Those of us with bipolar disease need to stick together and encourage each other. I just don't think the rest of the world can really understand us. Think of you.
Post a Comment