BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Life...


Fuck life. Life is a death march. Life is a place where horrible things can happen and there is no justice. Where people scoff at kindness. Where love and caring is a fucking joke. Where every time I try to do something good it is thrown back in my face as a naive lie.
I pray every day for the strength to take my life. 
There is nothing to live for.
Do not try to cheer me up. Do not tell me to stop hating myself. Do not tell me what a wonderful world this is. None of this is true.
Why do we always have to suffer to "learn?"
Because this world is purgatory.
Fuck whoever is running this shit. They are (a) sick, sadistic asshole(s)
I long for the peace of the grave
One day I will have the courage
It will be a glorious day
Don't waste your time on me
I was doomed from the start

1 comments:

Grace said...

I won't tell you any of that shit! I Think people say that shit because it makes THEM better - they have no intention of "helping" you by saying it!
I feel the same fucking way! If I didn't have 2 kids who depend on me - I'd have taken enough meds to cease my respiration A LONG TIME AGO!