BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

You can't even call me a windbag any more

The wind really got taken out of my sails by the "straw that broke the camel's back" attacker that caused me to abandon my former project. These days when I write it feels kind of like someone put a penny in the machine and here I go. There is no hope or passion behind it any more. Everything just feels empty whenever I work. Everything feels empty whenever I do anything. Everything feels like a lie.

5 comments:

Nessa said...

Can we poke them in the eye?

I have a chicken...

Dismal

Anonymous said...

I doubt that I am mature ...

Unknown said...

A certain level of immature is surely welcome. As are eye pokes that aren't directed at me!

IK said...

I'm sorry that someone treated you like that. Everyone has their own way to write and what they want to write about. It's silly to beat someone up for what they enjoy.

I'm sorry that things have been so rough for you life-wise. Take care! *hugs* <3

Unknown said...

Hi IK,
some people live to break others down. That's the way it is and I used to be a lot tougher about it. I don't know what's happened to me. Over the past ten years I've become more and more sensitive.
The issue is complicated but I'm actually starting to learn some things that may improve my life as a whole.