BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

negligent

Sorry folks--I use a few different online personas: Bloomingpsycho, Cheesemeister, and Tempestletrope, so it is sometimes a while before I check my comments. I just need to make my sub-personalities into individual functioning beings. Problem is, we'd all probably kill each other.
In darker news, it seems that a friendship I had for about a year has ended. All in all I don't think this friendship was healthy for either party, so its probably a good thing it ended. The sad thing is, this person emailed me about every day and pathetically enough, I miss the attention. FYI, this was not a romantic thing, it was a platonic friendship. 
So I keep checking my inbox and my FB and my blogger, hoping that someone has had something to say.
I guess I need to learn to be a bit more self reliant.
In very trivial news, I have a new pair of shoes which I'm going to take for a test drive.
My son and his father are in Arizona for 10 days. I tend to have trouble being alone, so the losing the friend timing is particularly bad.
Me and the Universe really need to work on this timing thing.

4 comments:

Nessa said...

i have a hard time when my daughter is not around.

Book Review - Moving In

The Missing Chapter - Part 1 of 3

Amanda said...

Feel free to lean on us.

((((((((((c)))))))))

Wanda's Wings said...

I know what you mean that the universe has bad timing.

Hobbes said...

Don't think of it as losing a friend; think of it as freeing your time for more rewardng activities.