BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bad Crazy Fatty



I have mental health issues, and just like there are supposed to be "good fatties" (the ones who are TRYING SO HARD to lose weight) and "bad fatties" (those who aren't TRYING SO HARD) there are also "good crazies" (the ones that have an OH SO POSITIVE attitude in spite of their mental illness) and "bad crazies" (the ones who admit to being depressed and angry) 
I guess I fall into the Bad Crazy and Not Particularly Good Fatty category. A lot of the time I feel that being mentally ill is just plain shit, and no, the Magic Medicines don't work to turn me into a Stepford Crazy. Most of them literally make me psychotic, which I normally am not.
I have actually had people say to me that if I "just let Jesus into my life" than my mental illness would be cured. Really. I guess that's why there are no mentally ill Christians. Why didn't I think of it sooner?

0 comments: