What the hell is the appeal of shows like "The Real World, Bumfuck, USA." How is the glorification of a bunch of self-centered attention whores at all interesting?
This was my response to a post by Amanda Hess on her blog "The Sexist."
Andrew is super duper uber creepy. He seems the kind of fellow that would place a hidden camera in a toilet in the women's bathroom.
I don't watch this show but I saw your other post about his stupid cartoons. Yuck!
I hate shows like this one. I think I'd have a better time hanging out in a monastery. Self centered twits like these make me think that an asteroid hitting the planet could only be a good thing.
I don't watch this show but I saw your other post about his stupid cartoons. Yuck!
I hate shows like this one. I think I'd have a better time hanging out in a monastery. Self centered twits like these make me think that an asteroid hitting the planet could only be a good thing.

0 comments:
Post a Comment