When I hit my thigh with a hammer I like watching the blood spread under the skin to form a beautiful bruise.
I could never do this to another person I cared about or to an animal. Only to myself.
I am so bad
So bad
So bad
So ugly filthy worth less
spineless jelly
I DON'T WANT TO LIVE!!!!!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Bruises
Posted by Unknown at 5:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The thing is that I realize that someone who can be that cold and uncaring can't be a real friend. just hate myself for being stupid enough to think they were a friend and not just a user.
Lily you stop this. You fucking stop this RIGHT NOW or I will drive my fat handicapped ass up to your neck of the woods and sit on you!!!! You did not deserve how you were treated. It is my fault because you were sticking up for me. I am sorry your friend did you this way. But they are not a friend if they will do you this way. YOU DESERVE BETTER!!!!
Hi,
This is the first time that I've visited your blog. I find it interesting and relate to this post...I've been in that place...really. No, I wouldn't do that to a friend either, but somehow I treat/treated myself differently. Please try to stop it.
take care,
CC
Post a Comment