This is just a copy of a note from my Facebook page. So shoot me for being too fucking lazy to edit it.
Folks, I cannot do this shit any more. I am tired of people fighting with each other. I try to show kindness and the response I get in return is meanness. I want to be supportive of others but I have been unfriended for doing so--by someone I considered a friend for a long time. This hurts really badly. Forgive me if I keep my distance. It only hurts more when you let people in.
My father is dying slowly and awfully. I live in a house with no running water. I can't afford to get a new place or to repair this one. I have mental problems. Excuse me for having feelings. Excuse me for hurting when people cut me off because I am too damaged. Excuse me for existing.
I will keep posting the animal rescue stuff but other than that I'm only going to play with my virtual aquarium. I'm sorry, but I cannot allow myself to open up and be hurt any more.
My father is dying slowly and awfully. I live in a house with no running water. I can't afford to get a new place or to repair this one. I have mental problems. Excuse me for having feelings. Excuse me for hurting when people cut me off because I am too damaged. Excuse me for existing.
I will keep posting the animal rescue stuff but other than that I'm only going to play with my virtual aquarium. I'm sorry, but I cannot allow myself to open up and be hurt any more.

0 comments:
Post a Comment