I was responding to my friend Alice who is on disability and has been in terrible pain since her knee surgery. Alice really could use some friends but I don't want to accidentally send trolls her way. If you would like to be a compassionate friend, email me at bloomingpsycho@gmail.com and if you are someone I trust, I will give you her blog URL. Alice is an intersexed person (someone born with both genders) and lives with depression and evidence of schizophrenia or a similar disorder. She was saying that she feels like it is her lot in life to be alone and have no luck. I really feel very much the same way.
I don't know why good people have to have such bad luck. I'm not saying that I'm that good of a person but I don't think I'm that BAD of a person, and my luck is terrible. My son is a good person and he is very depressed. I think not having anything to cheer us, not having any money to have a little bit of a good time doesn't help, and certainly pain doesn't help. My pain levels aren't as bad as yours by any means, but I do have fibromyalgia and I walk with a bit of a "hitch in my git-along." My left foot turns out and I have sciatica. I hope things get better for you, that at least you won't be in so much pain.
I hate how we are told in this world that we have to be beautiful in a certain way to deserve anything good. LIES, ALL LIES! And yet I have bought in and swallowed the lie hook, line, and sinker.

0 comments:
Post a Comment